It’s time to put an end to politics as usual in Trenton.
Fran Grenier, the change we need, supports:
- Supports full funding of public employees’ pensions
- Supports legislative relief from Chapter 78
- Opposes PARCC testing and its use for teacher evaluation
- Supports legislative efforts to stop mid-contract privatization and grant due process rights for Educational Support Professionals
- Supports running and funding the School Funding Reform Act
Steve Sweeney, a typical politician, has:
- Blocked attempt to put public pension funding on the ballot
- Sponsored, passed and championed the passage of Chapter 78
- Supports PARCC testing and its use as an evaluation tool
- Failed to support the veto override of Educational Support Professional bills
- Supported Chris Christie’s failure to fund our public schools and seeks to pit children against children for school funding
For the past 8 years, Sen. Sweeney has worked with Chris Christie, betrayed our trust and broken his promises.
“It’s great. I still have a good relationship with him. We talk to each other. I like him as a person…And honestly? I’ve told people this before: Our personalities are similar, except I have an off switch.”
– Senator Sweeney on Gov. Christie from a 2014 interview with New York Magazine
Are you willing to work for the change you deserve?